Saturday, May 28, 2011

We Interrupt this Series of "How-To" Posts for a Brief Announcement:

I registered for Disney classes today! :)

Originally I wasn't going to until I arrived, but I got too darn excited.  I intended to take two classes (yes, two!) in the Disney Exploration Series, and I just found out tonight from one of my hopeful-roommates-to-be that it's only offered in the Fall.   So, I'm currently signed up to take Exploring Disney Heritage on Thursdays and Exploring Leadership on Tuesdays.

It might be a little ambitious of me to set out to take two classes, but Disney Heritage sounded like loads of fun, and Leadership sounded like such a neat experience as well as an unbelievable gem for a resume. :)  Besides, I'll be beginning both in October, an off-peak season, and I'll already be all settled in.  I'm very excited!

I'll undoubtedly talk more about the classes when the time comes, I just wanted to post a little something about it now since I just registered!  And, oooh!  My check-in date is so soon! :)

Next time you "see" me I should be posting about the phone interview.  See ya real soon!

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity." - Walt Disney

1 comment:

  1. I am really excited to read about the Disney Heritage class when that begins!!

    "Zetus lupetus!"- Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century

    ReplyDelete