Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm in Florida!

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!

After about seventeen hours of driving spread about two days, I've finally made it to the happiest place on Earth! :)  I'm so excited.  For a while I felt as if it were a dream, it couldn't possibly be real!  I spent last night with my dad at Downtown Disney and park hopping at the Polynesian and Grand Floridian, and the night ended with watching Wishes! Today we spent the day in the Magic Kingdom, but in the late afternoon dad had to leave for his flight home.  It was surreal having dad leave for home and me stay here. I feel like I've been on vacation and am supposed to head home now!  But the fact is that this is only the beginning!

Tomorrow is my check in day, so I'm going to meet my roommates, find out where I work, and find out where I'll live!  Information overload! I hope I can handle it! :)

I just wanted to post this as a little update.  I realize these next few weeks might be very hectic, but I'll certainly be getting to more parts of the application process later in the blog.  I just figured I should update about this too since it's going on right now!  Expect application advice blogs again later on the blog!

Here's to a wonderful check-in day!

"A man should never neglect his family for business." - Walt Disney

1 comment:

  1. How appropriate to include that quote since you spent the whole weekend with your dad!! You are in for a real adventure, baby!

    "Could you back up a bit, Mr. Foot, uh, you're out of focus." - Goofy

    ReplyDelete